How to hang a bamboo blind & other information.
- HOW TO HANG A BLIND Click to view.
- All of our blinds can be hung inside or outside mount.
- All of our blinds can be hung inside or outside of your window.
- Blinds have eyelets for hanging & 2 screws are provided.
longer screws may be needed depending on your house.
- No valance is needed.
- All of our Blinds are packed extra well for shipping near or far!
- You can cut the blinds to size with a fine saw, just bind or tape the blind tightly together before you start to cut.
About .25 - 5 inches can be cut of each end of our blinds.
- Sorry we are unable to cut any blinds to size. This is how we keep our prices so super low.
- Shoji paper blinds cannot be cut very well due to the fragile nature of the product.
Although it has been done.
- Roman blinds cannot be cut due to the cloth trim around the blind. Although it has been done.
Roll up Blinds
hardware supplied for most roll up blinds.
hardware supplied for Roman blinds
To place an order over the phone, please call us@
8:00 - 4:30 PST, Monday - Friday
International customers, please call 1-604-574-5060
Order by FAX 1-604-574-7060