How to cut down our shades
Up to 3 inches on Toro series. You can take more off the wider the blind.
Up to 5 inches on Others designs. You can take more off the wider the blind.
- Make sure the blind is tightly rolled up.
- Tape it in place.
- Measure and mark where to cut, measure again.
- Cutting with a downward chop saw gives best results
- Other types of saws can be used please comment on your success
How to Hang our blinds
Sun exposure does fade and degrade all items on planet earth. New nylon pulley cord can be purchased @ https://www.amazon.com/Sewing-Braids-Cords/b/ref=dp_bc_aui_C_4?ie=UTF8&node=12899421
This is to the best of our knowledge at the time this was written please update us with any errors or omissions.
* Errors/omissions are subject to correction.