Shipping & Policies
Shipping charges may vary + or minus
Here are a few variables
- Website shipping calculations sometimes do not add up correctly due to package sizes and combinations of the product ordered. If this is the case we will email you with your options.
- UPS Shipping rates apply. FYI Shipping to a commercial business is cheaper than a house. Long blinds are subject to a UPS surcharge.
- Shipping may seem high in some cases due to the low cost of our products. Please do your math before ordering from another store as we are cheaper most of the time. USA customers do NOT pay any tax. YES USA TAX FREE
- Shipping a Single blind is about the same shipping charge as 2 or 3 blinds.
- It costs most people $20 in gas per day to get to work and back, so really shipping a blind across the country is cheap in perspective. Cheaper than a round of Starbucks or beers at the bar.
- Sorry we do not accept returns on our blinds, we advise to order One blind in the size required or our smallest size as a sample. (yes we charge you)
- Although very rare in our 40 years of being in business we pack very well. All Damaged packages must be documented with UPS please Do Not Open a damaged package without taking pictures & speaking to UPS first.
- Sorry we do not ship outside of North America
- Call us to Order 1-800-990-3445
A Note from UPS
The following changes will take effect on December 29, 2019, unless otherwise specified:
UPS Standard® within Canada will increase a weighted average** of 4.5%
UPS Standard to the U.S. will increase a weighted average** of 4.0%
Small package UPS Air services within Canada** will increase a weighted average** of 5.0%
Small package UPS Air services to the U.S. and worldwide destinations** will increase a weighted average** of 4%
UPS imports will increase a weighted average** of 4.4%
Canada small package brokerage entry preparation fees will increase up to 2.5% and customized customs brokerage rates will increase 3%
UPS Next Day Air® Freight, UPS 2nd Day Air® Freight and UPS 3 Day Freight® within Canada, and to the U.S. and Puerto Rico will increase a weighted average** of 4.2%
Rates will change for select additional and value added charges
For additional information about these and other new changes, and to get the most up to date shipping rates, visit ups.com/ratechange. The 2020 UPS Rate and Service Guide will be available to download on ups.com/ratechange by December 29, 2019.
Prices on www.matchstickblinds.com are in US dollars
Your credit card statement will read Tropitek Trading Ltd.
Unit 107, 5219 192nd Street, Surrey, BC, V3S4P6
Order @ Tropitek