Shipping & Return Policies
Shipping charges may vary + or minus
Here are a few variables
- Website shipping calculations sometimes do not add up correctly due to package sizes and combinations of the product ordered. If this is the case we will email you with your options.
- UPS Shipping rates apply. FYI Shipping to a commercial business is cheaper than a house. 40" blinds & larger are subject to a UPS surcharge which is $18.50 per package which is due to being to large and not fitting on their conveyer belts.
- Shipping may seem high in some cases due to the low cost of our products. Please do your math before ordering from another store as we are cheaper most of the time. USA customers do NOT pay any tax. YES USA TAX FREE
- Shipping a single blind is about the same shipping charge as 2 or 3 blinds.
- It costs most people $20 in gas per day to get to work and back, so really shipping a blind across the country is cheap in perspective. Cheaper than a round at Starbucks or beers at the bar.
- Sorry we do not accept returns on our blinds period. We advise to order one blind in the size required or our smallest size required as a sample. (yes, we charge you)
- Although very rare in our 40 years of being in business we pack very well. All Damaged packages must be documented with UPS please Do Not Open a damaged package without taking pictures & speaking to UPS first. No picture = no claim.
- Porch thief is not claimable in any way.
- Sorry we do not ship outside of North America
- Call us to Order 1-800-990-3445
- Here is a shipping charge example from UPS
Tropitek is not responsible for any harm that may be caused from any working parts and or cords and strings. By hanging your blinds you accept full responsibility in your home.
Prices on www.matchstickblinds.com are in US dollars
Your credit card statement will read Tropitek Trading Ltd.
Unit 107, 5219 192nd Street, Surrey, BC, V3S4P6
Surrey is on the Washington State border.